- Coleman has an official lead of .03% of the vote.
- Coleman has a lead of 687 votes.
- More than 5,000 challenges left to resolve.
- Franken claims a 4 vote lead.
- Star-Tribune gives Colman a 251 lead.
- Hand recount is done EXCEPT:
- 133 votes still missing from Minneapolis 3-1 (Recount will officially remain open until December 16 in the hopes that these ballots are found).
- Talking Points Memo reports that due to the missing ballots, the Secretary of State's office could opt to accept the election night results rather than the recount numbers, which would give Franken net 46 more votes.
- Franken campaign continues to push for 500-1000 improperly rejected absentee ballots to be counted.
- Canvasing Board will resolve each challenge on December 16.
- The recount has cost both campaigns more than $4 million (combined).
December 4th Update
Dececember 3rd Update
December 1st Update