Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Week After MObama

My roommate and I, and two of our friends trekked to the Cities last Monday to see Michelle Obama make the case for her husband. We were suitably awed.

I took a few videos of Michelle with my digital camera. Not the best quality, but good enough so you can see what we saw--a smart, passionate woman representing a smart, passionate man who really understands what makes America tick.

First, Michelle thanks the volunteers--just like us!--who have contributed to Barack's success.


Next, a baby is also excited about Obama. (For more pictures we creepily took of excited babies, check out Emily's and my blog, This Week in Babies.)


Third, Michelle explains why Barack is the best man for the job.


Finally, Michelle is gorgeous and YES WE CAN!

No comments: