Saturday, October 25, 2008

W.

So I saw the movie W. last night. It is supposed to be about the life of Georgie W. Bush. Well, I didn't learn much about him. The movie was just not that good. Anytime I felt like maybe I was getting into it, the actress playing Condaleeza Rice would appear again (who by the way was always just there but had almost no lines) and I realized it was just a bad movie. It felt satirical - not real. Some people have commented that it makes the audience feel for President Bush because his dad was always so hard on him. Well, everyone has parents and everyone at one point or the other has problems with them. So why should I feel more for President Bush? The movie just painted a worse less intellectual version of the President than even I hold. It was disappointing,

No comments: