Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Less Than 3 Weeks Left: Losing Steam

So I'm losing steam and from what I can see, you guys are too. There used to be a bunch of Carls in the DFL office at various times of day, earlier in the campaign. But now I think we're all tired. We've been volunteering. Now that it looks like Obama is going to win, why do we have to keep doorknocking and phone banking? Because...

IT'S NOT OVER YET!!

I understand that feeling, but we need to make sure we didn't just do enough to get by. We have to crush, we have to dominate. We have to make sure that on November 5th, there is no chance that any of us will say "I could have done more." Plus...

WE MUST ELECT AL FRANKEN TO THE SENATE, STEVE SARVI TO THE HOUSE, AND DAVID BLY TO THE STATE HOUSE!

We have plenty left to do.

No comments: