Saturday, September 27, 2008

THE DEBATE

What did you all think????

I love Obama, but Hillary Clinton was the best debater this whole campaign. That's not to say Obama wasn't great, but she was exceptional during the primary.

Some highlights:

1. McCain's use of the word festooned. Dictionary definition: A string or garland, as of leaves or flowers, suspended in a loop or curve between two points.
-> I think he used it wrong. But props for using a word I have never heard before in my life.

2. Can YOU say Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

3. What do you define as rich? I think the difference in their opinions is pretty striking. Obama: over $250,000 a year. McCain: over $5,000,000 a year.

4. "Horseshit, horseshit."
- McCain under his breath, disagreeing with Obama

5. A smirking Barack Obama. He is a confident little bugger isn't he.

No comments: