Monday, August 25, 2008

Cutler at the Convention

Alex Cutler, St. Olaf senior, and friend of the Carleton Democrats is a National Delegate from Minnesota and is currently in Denver for the Democratic National Convention. He is posting his experiences at Minnesota Campaign Report. Today he introduces himself and discusses his first night in Denver.
I got involved in politics when I volunteered for Senator Wellstone in 2002. His death compelled me to take my involvement to a greater level. I have been involved in countless campaigns. In 2006 I ran the DFL Youth Coordinated Campaign which mobilized young voters across the state and achieved the highest youth turnout in the country. Over January I helped to organize young voters in New Hampshire and South Carolina for Senator Obama's campaign.

Check his blog for constant updates, I will try to update on here as appropriate.

No comments: