Thursday, July 24, 2008

There will be FRIED FOOD

So, as I announced earlier, this summer I'm interning at Majority Whip James E. Clyburn's office. Why?

Well, check out the this post from the Washington Post blog, which was supposedly about David Plouffe meeting with Congressional Democrats. It's actually about how Democrats, specifically Majority Whip Clyburn, want fried food.

Plouffe and other Democratic representatives also allayed concerns about another rumor flying through Democratic circles: The food at the Democratic National Convention next month in Denver would be all weird and healthy. Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colo.) reassured those assembled that House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) had insisted on plenty of fried food -- and that he will get his wish.


Just a quick somewhat unrelated reminder: I blog entirely for myself and not for anyone else, and that everything published on this blog reflects the opinions of me myself and I and no one else. This blog does not represent my current office or any other groups that i may be affiliated with, including the Carleton Democrats.

No comments: